Now is the perfect time for business leaders, managers, and other so-called grownups to give a much needed reality check to the Generation Y employees that are on their staffs, those born between 1978 and 1990. This is the argument posed by Bruce Tulgan in his new book Not Everyone Gets A Trophy: How To Manage Generation Y.
Bruce Tulgan is internationally recognized as the leading expert on young people in the workplace, and one of the leading experts on leadership and management. Bruce is a best selling author and advisor to business leaders all over the world, and a sought after keynote speaker and management trainer.
For additional training on this topic, consider these AMA seminars:
* Coaching and Counseling for Outstanding Job Performance
* Igniting Commitment: Engaging Employees for Breakthrough Performance
* Fundamentals of Human Resources Management
* Responding to Conflict: Strategies for Improved Communication
* Successfully Managing People
To learn more, read these AMACOM Books:
* The Age Curve by Kenneth Gronbach