Edgewise is pleased to bring an extended conversation with Dr. Paul Krugman, Professor of Economics and International Affairs at Princeton University, a regular columnist for the New York Times, and the 2008 recipient of the Nobel Prize in Economics. In this interview Dr. Krugman provides a concise account of the events that led to the current economic crisis, and offers a prognosis for recovery. Dr. Krugman shares insights from his book The Great Unraveling: Losing Our Way in the New Economy. In this book, Dr. Krugman chronicles how the boom economy unraveled: how exuberance gave way to pessimism, how the age of corporate heroes gave way to corporate scandals, how fiscal responsibility collapsed; and offers a road map for recovery.
For additional training on this topic, consider these AMA seminars:
* AMAâ€™s Course on Financial Analysis Seminar
* AMAâ€™s Financial Modeling and Forecasting Workshop Seminar
* AMA’s Advanced Executive Leadership Program Seminar
* Strategic Agility and Resilience: Embracing Change to Drive Growth Seminar
To learn more, read these AMACOM Books:
* Riches Among the Ruins: Adventures in the Dark Corners of the Global Economy by Robert P. Smith, Peter Zheutlin