Nancy Tennant Snyder‘s new book Unleashing Innovation tells the inside story of one of the most successful innovation turnarounds in American history. Co-written with Deborah L. Duarte, Snyder reveals how Whirlpool undertook one of the largest change efforts in corporate history and show how innovation was embedded throughout the company, which ultimately led to bottom-line results.
Nancy Tennant Snyder is corporate vice president for leadership and strategic competencies for Whirlpool Corporation, reporting to the chairman and CEO, Jeff M. Fettig. BusinessWeek named her one of twenty-five Innovation Champions in the world.
For additional training on this topic, consider these AMA seminars:
* Creativity and Innovation: Unleash Your Potential for Greater Success
* Planning and Developing New Products
* High-Impact Decision Making: Reducing Risks, Maximizing Results
* Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Thinker
To learn more, read these AMACOM Books:
* Getting to Innovation: How Asking the Right Questions Generates the Great Ideas Your Company Needs, by Arthur B. VanGundy
* The Power of Strategy Innovation: A New Way of Linking Creativity and Strategic Planning to Discover Great Business Opportunities, by Robert E. Johnston, J. Douglas Bate
* The Innovation Killer: How What We Know Limits What We Can Imagine â€” and What Smart Companies Are Doing About It, by Cynthia Barton Rabe
* Something Really New: Three Simple Steps to Creating Truly Innovative Products, by Denis J. Hauptly
* The Seeds of Innovation, by Elaine Dundon